El Fin El Fin

I LOVE YOU PEGOSHO

This is incredible.

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a

Simply Amazing...

I am somewhat of an on and off member of the Clock Crew. I sometimes pop up around Clockcrew.net... But I have been totally out of the loop when it comes to new clock movies. I saw this today and I Was floored. Amazing job. It mimics the movie extremely well, and the graphics are nothing short of awe inspiring. You sir, are an inspiration. Great job.

Who Wants Some Dishoom? Who Wants Some Dishoom?

Very Good, especially because I get the jokes :)

For those of you unclear about what stuff means in this movie...

What is Bollywood?
Bollywood is the Bombay film industry. It's the word you get when you mash-up Bombay and Hollywood.

What does "dishoom" mean?
"Dishoom" is sound you hear when a punch lands in a Hindi movie. Kind of like "Pow" or "Biff" but with a little more "Dishoom"!

Who is Amitabh Bachchan?
Amitabh Bachchan is Bollywood's most famous actor. He was the first Bollywood hero to break the sappy romantic loverboy mold that all actor's before him had fallen into. He was the angry young man. Better biographies can be found here and here.

Sholay?
Sholay, starring Amitabh Bachchan, Dharmendra, Hema Malini, Sanjeev Kumar, Jaya Bhaduri and Amjad Khan as Gabbar Singh, opened in India in 1975, and went on to become one of the biggest hits in the Indian film industry, running for five consecutive years at Bombay's Minerva theatre. A pastiche combining comboy Westerns, buddy flicks, revenge dramas, love stories and sheer Indian song-and-dance, it seeped into the collective psyche of India. Every kid in India can glibly quote from it and it's been parodied, copied and analyzed to death by every comic, hack and intellectual worth his salt. You should watch it. But it will lose some flavor in translation.